Justus Hammer – Co-Founder, Group Chief Executive Officer, and Executive Director Mad Paws
• Justus has over 15 years of retail and e-Commerce experience, specialising in online marketplaces, online marketing, business processes, fundraising, and start-up investing.
• Justus was an advisor and early investor to Airtasker, and was a co-founder, advisor, and first investor to VICE Golf. Justus is an active early stage investor with over 40 start-up investments in Australia and Europe.
• Justus previously co-founded Spreets prior to its sale to Yahoo!7 in 2012.
• Justus holds a Masters Diploma in Macro Economics from the Ludwig-Maximilians Universität München (Munich) and a Masters of Commerce in Information Technologies from Macquarie University.
• In 2014 Justus co-founded Mad Paws and was appointed Group CEO in November 2020. Following his appointment he went on to lead the successful IPO on the ASX in March 2021
Join us as we hear from a renowned entrepreneur who started their own successful business from scratch and scaled it to new heights. This keynote will inspire and educate attendees on the process of turning an idea into a thriving business.
Firmly established as a leading Australian business event organiser for 15+ years, ABF Events provides an expansive media platform for entrepreneurs, business owners and professionals in the SME sector to connect, learn and grow both in Australia and across Asia.