1 Week - 3 days
9 Major Business Events in Melbourne
Develop your brand strategy for 2022
Attend one or more of Small Biz Week’s functions to grow your business in 2021
1 WEEK - 9 FUNCTIONS
> FEATURED EVENTS <
A boutique showcase of the latest financial technology and digital currency solutions, products, tools and services
Showcasing the latest business products, services, trends, technology and solutions available to small business.
Hear from industry experts on critical topics for business as they realign and embrace future business trends in 2022
Acknowledging and celebrating business entrepreneurs under 35 y/o and innovative startups that have started their business journey and already made their mark.
15 September 2021
The SBC Young Hero Awards acknowledge and showcase entrepreneurs and business leaders under 35 who demonstrate the core values of business innovation, technological achievement and communication and engagement.
The Awards also acknowledge small-to-medium enterprises that implement world-class business initiatives, projects, products and services in the following categories:
Austrade Approved Business Events
AVAILABLE NOW APPLY BEFORE 30th JUNE 2021 (Condition apply)
ABF Events (ABF) is a premier business platform dedicated to supporting entrepreneurs, business owners and professionals in the Small & Medium Enterprise (SME) sector seeking to start, expand or transition their business domestically or across the Asian markets.
- ABF Events are approved and listed below have been certified by Austrade on the Schedule of Approved Business Events.
- This allows exhibitors, sponsors, delegates and partners to participate in the Business Events Grant Program. Note event bookings need to be confirmed ASAP to participate in the grant program
- The program provides 50% rebate (based on a minimum spend of $20k) for approved items including ABF event-media packages, exhibition stands, corporate function tables, delegate registrations.
- Govt Grant applications are now open until the 30 June. Please contact ABF to discuss how we can assist, we have experts to assist grant applications.
Wed 21 April 2021
Hear from business leaders, industry experts, renowned entrepreneurs and gov. reps on four in-depth topics critical to small business success:
- Crime-Crime and Cybersecurity
- Funding Options for 2021
- Digital Marketing Matters
- Future Trends Post Covid-19
*First live business events in Australia post Covid-19
21-22 April 2021
At the 7th year of Australia’s major business-to-business event the B2B Expo welcomes back:
- Over one hundred exhibitors & keynote speakers
- Thousands of visitors
- Opportunities to network, learn and scale your business
*Recent further lifting of restrictions means this event can be at full capacity.
21-22 April 2021
Seminars aimed at getting back-to-business post covid-19, hosted by News Xtend.
Hear from small business leaders, regulators and innovators.
- Attend informative seminars on topics critical to small business growth
- Adapt to new trends and technology
- Discover new solutions
28-29 July 2021
Covid-19 fast tracked digitalisation and a cashless economy. This is your small business’s gateway to harnessing future finance, trends and tech.
- Boutique showcase of Australia’s leading blockchain, digital currency and fintech companies
- Ted-talk style workshops with industry leaders and experts
- Networking breakfast, luncheon, cocktail mixer
- Discover new faster and smarter ways to operate